Monday, February 21, 2011

"Your Wish Is Your Command"



I am a very big fan of the law of attraction which simply states that you will get what you focus on.

I have mentioned the law of attraction many times in my Working From Home blog. There have been quite a few times where I have been able to successfully attract money into my life and I really do believe that it was because of the law of attraction!

That's why it's so bad when I find out information that takes away from the law of attraction because I firmly believe that it works!

Someone called my attention to a CD serious called "Your Wish Is Your Command" which is a CD series. Although this sounds like the same thing that the law of attraction and "The Secret" teaches, I decided to find out more about this CD series.

Unfortunately what I have found is that this product has received a LOT of complaints! It seems that people have been getting excess charges on their credit cards and they have been having a lot of problems getting their money refunded even if they managed to get their money refunded at all! You can read these complaints and decide for yourself by clicking here.

No comments: